The state of video today
Marketers who've reported good ROI with video
What are the advantages of video marketing?
Increases conversion and customer acquisitions
86% of the video marketer say video has helped them generate leads.1
Compelling brand videos are one of the easiest ways a brand can gain online traction, and attract new customers. Whether it is a catchy ad on LinkedIn, or an in-depth how-to posted on YouTube, video content can lead to significant growth in customer acquisitions.
31% of marketers use video as a tool to improve SEO.7
Video marketing is highly effective tool that can boost your current SEO strategy. Websites with video content tend to climb the ranks on search engines because video improves a website’s quality, and increases the time visitors spend on a page. This makes all the difference when you’re trying to build your customers base online.
Improves customer comprehension
Nearly 9 out of 10 consumers say they've been convinced to buy a product or service after watching a brand's video.1
How-tos, tutorials, educational videos, product reviews and unboxing are some of the most popular video categories worldwide. Consumers want to learn about the products or services they’re interested in, and brands that meet that demand with videos have the potential to influence conversions.
81% of marketers say that video has a direct, positive impact on sales.1
Brands can no longer afford to ignore video marketing if they want to make an impact. If you’re looking for the right partner to create videos that can help you achieve your marketing goals, you’re at the right place.
- Hubspot, ‘What Video Marketers Should Know in 2022, According to Wyzowl Research’, 2022
- Techjury, 24 Noteworthy Video Consumption Statistics, 3 June 2022
- Zenith, ‘Online video viewing to reach 100 minutes a day in 2021’, 2021
- Cisco, ‘VNI Complete Media Forecast Highlights’, 2022
- Hubspo, ‘Content Trends: Preferences Emerge Along Generation Fault Lines,’2018
- Techjury,’23+ Video Marketing Statistics You Cannot Miss in 2022′, 3 June 2022
- Hubspot, ‘The Ultimate Guide To Video Marketing’